The Compete Network Community powered by Klue
+00:00 GMT
MEETING
CE Live: Ask Us Anything
# CE Live

"I'd never want to ask this question in front of my peers... but what do you do if you don't know how to measure the impact of your compete program?" 🤔

You've come to the right place! In this reimagined edition of Competitive Enablement LIVE, we've enlisted 'seasoned and well-vetted Compete pros' (their words, not ours) Gal Toren, Competitive Intelligence Team Lead at JFrog & Dylan D'Urso, Competitive Intelligence Manager at Autodesk, to answer your burning yet anonymously-submitted Compete questions on air. Anything and everything goes, including...

1. "My execs don't see the impact of my work. What are they really looking for when receiving my CI reports so they can take action?"
  2. "What's market landscape mapping? How do I do it and where do I even start?"
  3. "Times are tough. I'm wearing multiple hats handling compete off the side of my desk and lacking the resources and support to get my program off the ground. With the limited time I do have, what do I prioritize first?"

Join in on the discussion by submitting your anonymous questions in advance or by offering your own advice and engaging with your peers.

âť“SUBMIT YOUR QUESTIONS ANONYMOUSLY HERE âť“

(and if we don't get to your question this time, we'll answer it next month!)

Speakers
Adam McQueen
Adam McQueen
Content Manager @ Klue
Dylan D'Urso
Dylan D'Urso
Competitive Intelligence Manager @ Autodesk
Gal Toren
Gal Toren
Competitive Intelligence Team Lead @ JFrog
Agenda
Track View